Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10-15 minutes
Chicken breast, sliced
2 tablespoons of Adam’s Original Chilli Infused Sunflower Oil
1 white onion, sliced
1 dried Ring of Fire chilli pepper, seeded and chopped finely
100g green beans
1 red bell pepper, sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
1 sachet of sweet chilli sauce OR make your own by following one of our own recipes here.
1 spring onion, chopped for garnish
100g jasmine rice
- Prepare the ingredients and add the oil to a large, hot pan or wok and heat for about a minute.
- Add the chicken breast and fry for about 4-5 minutes. Add the onion, green beans, both bell peppers and the Ring of Fire chilli pepper and sauté together for another 5 minutes.
- Boil some jasmine rice whilst the other ingredients are cooking.
- Add the sweet chilli sauce to the wok and fry until heated all the way through. Check the chicken breast to ensure there is no pink left. Mix in the jasmine rice well.
- To garnish, slice a spring onion and sprinkle over the top of the dish after plating.
- Serve and enjoy!