Prep Time: 30-45 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
1-2 Adam’s Original Pickled Ring of Fire Chilli Pepper, sliced thinly
1 cup black olives, sliced
1 chorizo, sliced
1 cup ham
1 pre-made pizza dough
1 cup Marinara sauce
6 oz mozzarella, sliced
1 tbsp. Devil’s Pleasure Hot Sauce, drizzled over the top (if you’re feeling brave!)
- Preheat the oven to 280C and heat a pizza stone (if you have one) or a large cast iron pan on the lowest rack for 30-45 minutes.
- Fry the chorizo in a pan on the stove with a dash of oil for 2-3 minutes then transfer to a plate.
- On a pizza peel, sprinkle some plain flour and place the dough on top. Roll out with a rolling pin into an even circle, ensuring the bottom of the dough is not too thin. Brush the crust with a little oil.
- Arrange the toppings, starting with the mozzarella. Ensure you leave enough space from the crust (about 1 inch). Spoon the marinara sauce over the pizza. Add the rest of the toppings evenly.
- Transfer the pizza onto the stone and cook for about 10 minutes, until the cheese has melted, and the crust turns golden brown. Use the peel to move from the stone to a chopping board.
- Tuck in and enjoy!