1 dash of Green curacao
1 shot of apple sourz
The juice of 1/2 lemon (save the other half for garnishing)
- Fill a mixer with some ice then combine the Apple Sourz, green Curacao, lemon juice and jalapenos and shake well.
- Drain and pour over some ice in a tall glass.
- Top the glass up with sparkling elderflower and garnish with a slice of lemon and jalapenos.
- You should have a fiery drink, with a delicious combination of zest and spice! Enjoy!
Dry ice (you will need a small hammer or other tool to help break the ice into pieces and tongs)
2 tsp. Sugar syrup
A couple drops of Angostura bitters
1 tbsp. water
2 shots of scotch whiskey
Orange slice to garnish
- In a glass, combine the sugar syrup, bitters, water and chilli pepper and mix.
- Pour in the whiskey, stir, add the orange slice for a garnish, then using tongs, place the dry ice into the glass.
- There you have it! An icy Old-Fashioned with the perfect amount of heat and a smoke show for dramatic effect.