The Bloody Mary is an iconic British drink, commonly used as a hangover cure. We’ve added our own special ingredient, Devil’s Pleasure Hot Sauce, for an original spin on this traditional spicy drink!🔥
- 1 shot of gin
- 130ml of tomato juice
- Fresh horseradish, grated (sparingly)
- Half a lemon, squeezed
- Large pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce
- A couple of drops of Devil’s Pleasure Hot Sauce
- 2 olives, for garnish
- ½ celery stick, for garnish
How to make it!
- In a cocktail shaker, add the salt to the bottom, cover with the Worcestershire sauce and squeeze the lemon over the top.
- Grate the horseradish into the shaker and add in the hot sauce.
- Add the ice, gin and tomato juice and shake well.
- Drain and pour into a highball glass, garnish with the olives and celery and enjoy!