Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
1 half ciabatta
2 slices of thick bacon
2 slices of brie
Uncooked spinach or lettuce leaves
2 slices of large tomato
- Slice the ciabatta in half lengthways and toast for 3-4 minutes.
- Whilst the ciabatta is toasting, microwave the bacon for 2 minutes (this helps get rid of a lot of fat and the bacon will cook quicker!) then transfer to a frying pan with a splash of cooking oil and fry for another 2-3 minutes, or until preferred.
- Spread some of Adam’s Original Apple Chilli Jelly on the ciabatta loaf and place the bacon on the bottom half, followed by the brie and spinach.
- Optional: Before adding the spinach, place the sandwich the oven for a couple of minutes to melt the brie.
- Finish building your sandwich then tuck in and enjoy!